The British Government operates their consulate in Quito. Here is their contact information.
For more information, visit the British Embassy’s website.
Perhaps you’re looking for Ecuador’s Embassy in the United Kingdom?
Naciones Unidas Ave. and Republica de El Salvador 14th Floor
(Consular Section 12th floor)
PO Box 17-17-830
Phone: (593) (2) 2970 800 / 801
Fax: (593) (2) 297 0810 General
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMT: Mon-Thurs: 1400-1830 / 1930-2200 Fri: 1400-1830
- Local Time: Mon-Thurs: 0800-1230 /13:30-16:00 Fri: 0800-1230
- GMT: Mon-Thurs 1400-1800 Friday: Closed to the public.
- Local Time: Mon-Thurs 08:00-12:00 Friday: Closed to the public.
Consular Section covers:
- Submission of new applications: Notarial Services and Birth & Death Registrations.
- Collection of Documents: Notarial Services and Registrations
(for notarial acts collect the day following application).
Visa Section: By online appointment only
- GMT: Mon-Thurs 1400-1700 Friday 1400-1600
- Local Time: Mon-Thurs 08:00 to 11:00 Friday 08:00 to 10:00