Want to reach +30,000 Ecuador expats and travelers with your product or service?
Right now, expats are looking for businesses just like yours.
GringosAbroad is one of the largest English language sites about Ecuador. Every month, tens of thousands of expats and travelers visit our site to plan their trip and relocation. See our current traffic numbers.
Our expat readers are interested in real estate opportunities, educational and cultural programs and schooling for their children. They are also hungry for travel experiences, language learning, housewares and more. Many are looking to do business with other English-speaking expats and locals.
Here’s how to promote your business to Ecuador expats and travelers:
- Guest Post (Free)
- Share Your Expat Experience (Free)
- Advertise (Premium)
- Ecuador Business Directory (Free and Premium) Sign up now
- Product Reviews and Press Trips (Free)
See all the detail below:
5 Ways to Promote Your Ecuador Business
- Guest Post (Free): This is a powerful way to reach our audience. Posts become part of our archive of content and will be read for years. We don’t charge to publish guest posts and we’ll link to your primary site in your author bio. Many previous guest bloggers receive daily traffic – even after many years. To get started, check out our Guest Blogging Guidelines. We recommend confirming your topic before writing the post. Once you have finished your post, you can submit it here. If you don’t feel like a writer, then the next option might be right for you.
- Share Your Expat Experience (Free): This popular series is for current expats in Ecuador. Just fill out our structured interview form and submit. The fill-in-the-blank approach has helped many expats to painlessly share their experiences. Your submission becomes part of our content archive and will generate traffic to your site for many years. See some past examples.
- Advertise (Premium): Your display ad will appear on every post on our site. Pricing starts at USD$250 for a 2-month campaign. There is a 2-month minimum for advertising campaigns. See our current traffic stats. We offer a limited number of locations. Contact us for availability and pricing.
- Ecuador Business Directory (Free and Premium): The directory is a relatively new section on GringosAbroad. It’s found here ecuador.gringosabroad.com It is our goal to create the largest and most useful directory of Ecuador businesses, services and resources in English. To support Ecuador businesses, we offer our Basic Listing for free. Sign up now and list your business. Here is the difference between Free, Advanced and Featured listings.
- Product Reviews and Press Trips (Free): We accept certain product reviews and familiarization (or press) trips if the experience will be of interest and useful for our readers. See details below.
Product Reviews and Press Trips
Here are a few stipulations on press trips and product reviews:
- We don’t accept payment for reviews.
- We don’t pay for press trips or review products, including transportation, meals or shipping.
- We are a family of three and we always travel together. Our articles cover the perspective of a traveling family.
- We maintain complete control of content. If something was good, bad, fantastic or unacceptable we’ll write that. Providing a press trip is no guarantee of a positive review.
- El Sabor De Las Costeñitas (meal)
- Hacienda Uzhupud (3 days)
- Ingapirca (day trip)
- Santuario Hibiscus (3 days)
- Galapagos Islands (11 days)
- Andean Brewing Company (meal)
- Galapagos Islands (5 days)
- Galapagos Islands (7 days)
Here are a few reviews of products and services.
- SteriPEN Ultra We ran a series of water tests and published the before/after lab results. Created 3 videos and ran 2 contests. (GringosAbroad and InsideEcuador review)
- Speak from Day 1 (Read our review)
- World Nomads
Contact us to discuss reviews and press trips. We have, and will continue to accept, trips and reviews that are a good fit for our readers. We’re always interested in hearing your ideas.