Earlier this week, we blogged about Cows Ice Cream – they make Canada’s best ice cream – hands down. No one is disputing this fact (except the competition, of course – sorry guys).
Cows Ice Cream had a pretty neat sign in their window. We had lots of time to read it – the line was so long…. They even had 4 people serving and they still couldn’t keep up – and it was a weekday.
The sign reads: World Best Ice Cream
Tauck World Discovery, a company that offers tours in 63 countries, asked its staff around the world for the inside scoop on the best places to eat ice cream. Its Top 10 list:
- COWS (Prince Edward Island)
- Gelateria Perche No! (Florence Italy)
- Tip Top Ice Cream (New Zealand)
- Kula Lodge (Maui, Hawaii)
- Freddo (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Gelateria di Piazza (San Gimignano, Italy)
- Hot Licks Homemade Ice Cream (Fairbanks, Alaska)
- Glacier Berthillion (Ile de St. Louis, Paris)
- Las Iguanas (Boca de Arenal, Costa Rica)
- Ben & Jerry’s (Waterbury, Vermont)