As expats, it didn’t occur to us (until we started receiving feedback on our blog) that people planning to move to another country are hungry for stories of people who have done it. Success stories. How-to stories.
And we’ve been telling our story for quite a while here on GringosAbroad.
Now its Your Turn
In December we began a new series called: My Life in Ecuador
The goal is to build a great set of success stories to encourage others to enjoy life abroad – either for a vacation or a new life.
So, are you an expat? Then Share Your Story now!
Some recent profiles include:
- Our Life in Ecuador: Jacquie & Don Mackenzie Living in Vilcabamba Valley
- My Life in Ecuador: Jessamyn Living in Tena
- My Life in Ecuador: Mark Cowtan Living in Capaes (Salinas Peninsula)
- My Life in Ecuador: Stewart Perez Living in Cumbaya (Quito)
- My Life in Ecuador: Christina Ring Living in San Pablo del Lago, Otavalo
When you share your story, we’ll happily promote your blog, Twitter account and Facebook fan page.