Share your Ecuador Story
We want to share your story (and promote your travel blog). Are you an expat? Do you blog about travel or life abroad? Then we want to hear from you!
See some previous expat stories: 26 Expats Talk About Life in Ecuador
Why Share Your Ecuador Expat Story?
Here are a few great reasons:
- We’ll promote your story to our tens of thousands of monthly readers.
- There is a therapeutic value in writing about your experiences.
- You’ll help others be successful and adventurous.
Some basic guidelines:
- Its good to think in terms of what part of your story is a) most useful and b) most interesting for readers. This will keep your profile compelling – and send more readers to your blog.
- 3-5 photos are required for your profile.
- Please include your blog address so readers can stay in touch with your adventures. Don’t have a blog? No worries – we want to hear from you too.
- This is a “G” Rated website. Any profanity or inappropriate content will be deleted.
The Legal Stuff
Your submission may be used in an electronic or print format. By submitting your profile, you agree to our Submission Terms and Conditions.
Ready to Submit Your Expat Profile?
By submitting this form, you agree to all terms and conditions. Once you create your profile, submit it to us here.
Share Your Expat Story
Here are a few ideas to help you get started.
- Website / Blog URL
- Where are your currently living? How long have you been there?
- What’s Your Story? (Are you: married/single, student/business person/retired self-employed/vagabond, parent/grandparent Where were you born? Where else have you lived?)
- When did you get the idea of living in Ecuador? Why did you want to move abroad? How long have you been in Ecuador? How long do you intend to stay?
- How’s your Spanish? How well did you speak before arriving? Do you feel it is important to speak a second language?
- How do you make your living? How do you find the cost of living? Is it what you expected? Feel free to share specifics.
- What do you love about Ecuador? Differences, Positive/negatives, What’s it really like? Level of safety? Housing? Any tips for gringos considering moving? What resources did you find helpful?
Please feel free to include other details and stories. Also, 3-5 photos are required.